Hi! My name is Nicole and I am an artist, art therapist and mom living in Arlington, VA. I am a lifelong lover of the arts and now as a parent of two young children, I am committed to inspiring children to grow creatively! I am currently developing children’s art class that will help children to learn, grow, and enjoy life! Classes I offer will focus on a wide range of art materials and activities that are process oriented and developmentally appropriate.
- RT @UVAMensHoops: Welcome to the #UVA 🏀🏆 family Justin McKoy (@justintmckoy)! ▶️ wahoowa.net/2Pth2WI 🔶⚔️🔷 #GoHoos https://t.co/tJ8AeUJ… 5 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: Great interview from Tony Bennett on the @GottliebShow yesterday, where he even gives a little credit to Gottlieb on that… 6 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: "It was unreal, the presence of mind of Mamadi and Kihei. I am still in awe of that. It was such a high level game." - Be… 6 months ago
- This isn’t soccer kids twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 6 months ago
- RT @APSVirginia: Update for Mon, Feb. 11: All APS Schools & Offices Will Open 2 Hours Late Based on the current weather forecast and possib… 8 months ago