Hi! My name is Nicole and I am an artist, art therapist and mom living in Arlington, VA. I am a lifelong lover of the arts and now as a parent of two young children, I am committed to inspiring children to grow creatively! I am currently developing children’s art class that will help children to learn, grow, and enjoy life! Classes I offer will focus on a wide range of art materials and activities that are process oriented and developmentally appropriate.
- RT @APSVirginia: .@APSVaSchoolBd congratulated the 43 teachers who earned National Board Certification and the 14 teachers who renewed thei… 3 weeks ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: No. 2 Virginia holds on to defeat No. 4 Duke on the road! Cavaliers have now won 11-straight and are 9-0 in ACC play! #UV… 4 weeks ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: VICTORY: Big plays down the stretch propel 'Hoos to a huge W in Durham! Many more highlights to come! #wahoowa https://t.… 4 weeks ago
- RT @APS_STEM: Yep- you heard correctly- 1st Annual #Engineering Night sponsored by you local #STEM specialists & @APS_CTAE - All welcome al… 1 month ago
- RT @APSVirginia: Alice West Fleet’s granddaughter Ms. Elora Kilgore speaking at the Building Up Ceremony pscp.tv/w/bL9CwTE3NzQ0… 4 months ago