Hi! My name is Nicole and I am an artist, art therapist and mom living in Arlington, VA. I am a lifelong lover of the arts and now as a parent of two young children, I am committed to inspiring children to grow creatively! I am currently developing children’s art class that will help children to learn, grow, and enjoy life! Classes I offer will focus on a wide range of art materials and activities that are process oriented and developmentally appropriate.
- RT @APSVirginia: Alice West Fleet’s granddaughter Ms. Elora Kilgore speaking at the Building Up Ceremony pscp.tv/w/bL9CwTE3NzQ0… 1 month ago
- RT @ArtfulParent: An invitation to create is both an opportunity to entice a child to make art, period, but also an opportunity to... https… 2 months ago
- RT @APSVirginia: October is Bullying Prevention Month. Learn more here apsva.us/office-of-stud… and #BeKindOnline https://t.co/MeiMknThgt 2 months ago
- RT @ECNews: What is a Problem-Solving Environment? By Eleanor Reynolds blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/8… 3 months ago
- Just made 4 batches of slime while my kiddos slept - I had to practice, right? Let me know if you need any tips!... fb.me/8YrJ69zw8 4 months ago