Hi! My name is Nicole and I am an artist, art therapist and mom living in Arlington, VA. I am a lifelong lover of the arts and now as a parent of two young children, I am committed to inspiring children to grow creatively! I am currently developing children’s art class that will help children to learn, grow, and enjoy life! Classes I offer will focus on a wide range of art materials and activities that are process oriented and developmentally appropriate.
- RT @dulceAPS: Congrats on grand opening of The Black Heritage Museum of @ArlingtonVA this weekend. Proud Arllington History @SunTrustBank 3… 8 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: Our guy @JeffWhiteUVa breaks down our incredible win last night at Louisville ⬇️ 🔶⚔️🔷 #GoHoos twitter.com/JeffWhiteUVa/s… 8 months ago
- RT @APSVirginia: .@APSVaSchoolBd congratulated the 43 teachers who earned National Board Certification and the 14 teachers who renewed thei… 9 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: No. 2 Virginia holds on to defeat No. 4 Duke on the road! Cavaliers have now won 11-straight and are 9-0 in ACC play! #UV… 9 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: VICTORY: Big plays down the stretch propel 'Hoos to a huge W in Durham! Many more highlights to come! #wahoowa https://t.… 9 months ago