Hi! My name is Nicole and I am an artist, art therapist and mom living in Arlington, VA. I am a lifelong lover of the arts and now as a parent of two young children, I am committed to inspiring children to grow creatively! I am currently developing children’s art class that will help children to learn, grow, and enjoy life! Classes I offer will focus on a wide range of art materials and activities that are process oriented and developmentally appropriate.
- RT @APSVirginia: Update for Mon, Feb. 11: All APS Schools & Offices Will Open 2 Hours Late Based on the current weather forecast and possib… 5 days ago
- Letter: Make Drew both a neighborhood and a choice school insidenova.com/opinion/letter… via @insidenova 2 months ago
- RT @dulceAPS: Congrats on grand opening of The Black Heritage Museum of @ArlingtonVA this weekend. Proud Arllington History @SunTrustBank 3… 11 months ago
- RT @UVAMensHoops: Our guy @JeffWhiteUVa breaks down our incredible win last night at Louisville ⬇️ 🔶⚔️🔷 #GoHoos twitter.com/JeffWhiteUVa/s… 11 months ago
- RT @APSVirginia: .@APSVaSchoolBd congratulated the 43 teachers who earned National Board Certification and the 14 teachers who renewed thei… 1 year ago